LINE OF FATE
- The line of fate is also known as the line
because of where it ends. The line of fate gives us information about career
and work prospects also. The strength of this line determines our chance of achieving
a decent standard of living based on the goals we have set for ourselves.
- This line is situated in the middle
of the palm, usually running up in a vertical line from the base of the palm just
above the wrist towards the third finger.
- When this line is strong and without
any markings, it shows that the person will have minimum no of problems and a secure
- If the line is weak with markings or breaks in it, then it indicates that the person hasn't found their role or career path in life.
DIVISION OF THE FATE LINE
THE BEGINNING - BIRTH TO 25 YEARS
- The first inch and a half on the
line depicts the early years. A plain uninterrupted starting start with a strong line
low down the palm near the wrist shows the person was well directed for many years
and basically had an idea of what they wanted to do.
- People who are not so sure
of their intentions or goals in life will have several fragmented lines at the starting
of the line of fate.
- The fragmented lines also show the constant change in
course and direction of that persons life.
THE MID SECTION - 25 TO 50 YEARS
- This section portrays the building
years of a person's life for career and fortune.
The life of a person spanning between
twenty and forty is the time when a lot of changes can occur.
- If the line is straight
and clear in the mid section ,then it indicates that the person has achieved, direction, purpose
and prosperity that puts the person in control of their endeavours.
- If there occurs a break in the fate line in this
mid section then it shows that there is a change of perspective in terms of lifestyle
THE END SECTION - 50 TO 75 YEARS
- By around this time period in a
persons life, their line of fate may become thin or can stop altogether when the persons
working years come to an end.
- If faint lines split of the main one, then it indicates
that the person has taken up new interests or hobbies.
- A chain marking in the fate line as it crosses
the heart line may indicate trouble in home life.
- If the line of fate runs straight upto
the base of the third finger, then it indicates that the person would keep working
until the end of their days.